Parents may click the link below to obtain an application form and should lodge it with the College Registrar when students are in Year Four or Five, together with a cheque for $100.00 (Administration fee). The closing date for applications is late Ferbuary in the year prior to admission.
At Parade College we interview every applicant. Interviews will commence when the boy is in Year Five or Six. Parents will be notified in writing of a date and time for interview.
Families will be notified during April in the year prior to commencement, whether they have been offered a position or placed on the waiting list.
Upon acceptance a non-refundable Family Enrolment Contribution of $500 is payable to confirm your position. A compulsory Building Fund Levy of $320 per family is also payable each year, in addition to Tuition Fees.
Key Enrolment Dates for Year 7 2015
- Friday 28 February 2014 - Closing date for applications to Catholic schools
- Friday 14 March 2014 - Catholic schools exchange lists of applicants
- Thursday 27 March 2014 - Catholic schools exchange lists of offers
- Friday 25 April 2014 - Offers of places to prospective students are posted
- Friday 9 May 2014 - Final date for acceptance of offers made
Click here to download the Application Form
To view this form you will need the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader