Parents may click the link below to obtain an application form and should lodge it with the College Registrar during their son's Grade Four or Five year, together with a cheque for $100.00 (Administration fee). The closing date for applications is early March in the year prior to admission.
At Parade College we interview every applicant. Interviews will commence when the boy is in his Grade Five year or early Grade Six year. Parents will be notified in writing of a date and time for interview.
Families will be notified during April in the year prior to commencement, whether they have been offered a position or placed on the waiting list.
Upon acceptance a non-refundable Family Enrolment Contribution of $500 is payable to confirm your position. A compulsory Building Fund Levy of $320 per family is also payable each year, in addition to Tuition Fees.
Key Enrolment Dates for Year 7 2014
- Friday 1 March 2013 - Closing date for applications to Catholic schools
- Friday 15 March 2013 - Catholic schools exchange lists of applicants
- Thursday 28 March 2013 - Catholic schools exchange lists of offers
- Friday 19 April 2013 - Offers of places to prospective students are posted
- Tuesday 7 May 2013 - Final date for acceptance of offers made
Click here to download the Application Form
To view this form you will need the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader